Are you trying to decide between hosting an online supply kit sale or should you hand out paper order forms? Here are some benefits to both methods that might help you decide which is best for your school.
• Parents order directly online during pre-determined dates; pay TWS directly; no worry about lost or bounced checks.
• Custom school webpage – ability to change message shown on school storefront, use your school colors, and upload images.
• Parents can edit kits – add or remove items.
• Coordinator access 24/7 to sale progress.
• No tallying of orders – no spread sheets – no counting money – no paperwork!
• No stragglers begging to be added…. they buy online and kits ship to home – you are not the bad guy!
• All kits are labeled with child’s name… easy distribution. Packing list included in each kit.
• Distribution report has all parent contact information… can send emails/phone calls to remind about kit pick up at school.
Paper Sale benefits:
• This sale method is exempt from sales tax. (IL customers must provide tax exempt #)
• If profits were added to cost of kit; you receive the proceeds at time it is collected. Online profits are sent to the school in check form at end of September.
If you have any questions, call us today!