FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SCHOOL SUPPLY PROGRAMS!
1. What goes into a school supply kit?
Each teacher can design their own supply kits based on their needs for the classroom.
2. How are the school supply kits packaged?
Kits are shrink-wrapped packed in a Memory Box, or a reusable tote and labeled by school name and grade level. We can even package supplies by teacher and grade level if needed.
3. What if we want to sell items individually (bulk) and not in school supply kits?
Items can be purchased in bulk for school stores or individual sales.
4. Do you offer online ordering of school supply kits?
Yes. We offer online ordering with ship to home or school. Specific information on all sale methods is available in our INFORMATION section under Kit Programs tab from our home page.
5. When should we take orders for school supply kits?
Most schools take orders and collect payment before summer vacation. We offer a 5% discount if you order and prepay by June 1st.
6. What is the best way to distribute the supply kits to students?
School supply kits are commonly distributed at an August back to school event; some schools have special pick up days, or even place them on the student’s desks for the first day of school.
7. How do we pay for our school supply kits?
Schools should pre-sell the supply kits to their parents, and have checks made payable to the parent organization. One check made payable to The Write Stuff, Inc. should accompany your final invoice as well as a copy of your organization’s tax-exempt number.
8. Do you offer any type of discount when ordering school supply kits? Each year we offer different promotions. Please inquire for details. Discounts are available for May and June submission dates.
9. How can I get my school supply kits posted online?
To get your school kits posted online, fax or email us your current school supply lists.
10. Do you ship to my state?
We ship our school supply kits anywhere in the contiguous 48 United States.
11. Do you accept returns?
Yes. Please see our return policy in the INFORMATION section for more details.